LOTTA Supermarket- Pop Up

LOTTA Supermarket- Pop Up
LOTTA, move your business!

12 marzo 2011

ONE/ ACT NOW

Join me in the fight against extreme poverty





Hi,

I've just signed up to ONE and the fight against extreme poverty. I'd like you to join me.
By supporting ONE, you have the opportunity to take action to support effective, proven initiatives that are delivering results in the poorest places on the planet: protecting families from preventable diseases like AIDS and malaria, putting children in school, providing economic opportunity and stabilising communities.
Join me and millions of people around the world who believe that where you live shouldn't determine whether you live:

http://www.one.org/international/actnow

Together as ONE we can make a difference!

Thanks!

Todos podemos hacer algo para que nuestro mundo sea un poquito mejor cada dia!!
Let's do it NOW!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

tell me what you think